MACHU PICCHU!!!!

We were able to go pick Brett's brother up from his mission in PERU! We went all over the place but one of the coolest was being able to see one of the Seven Wonders Of The WORLD!

It feels like your so far up in the clouds just a bit further we'd be in Heaven!! It was just Crazy!
It Was Absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously the pictures don't even do justice! It was like a dream! I just can't believe we are actually IN these pictures and Really There!

Yep you better believe it! Thats normal right.. Wild Lamas just chillen all over the place haha how random huh!
K so if you look very carefully you can see on the top of the mountain there is a stairway that goes All the way to the very tip top!! People can actually hike all the way up there!! Ya haha too bad we were too dang slow because only the first like 50 people on our hike got to go up there... we were definently not one of those 50.. so sad i know i was so bummed but it was still incredible how high we were

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Love all the new pictures you posted! Is this on your honeymoon? It is fun to keep in touch!

nolongerablog said...

good job brig!!! i love the blog, its very much you.. love it

Morris family said...

those pics are absolutely breath taking!!!

Brittany said...

Wow Brigitte! You are like a professional blogger now!! I LOVE your blog, it looks so cute! Keep the posts coming. And Peru looks AMAZING!!

Eric and Kailee said...

Good job Brigitte on the blog! I love all the Peru pics and that hat you were wearing love it!! Email me your address so I can add you to my blog! kaileeapuna@cox.net Lets do lunch sometime soon!!!

Jaron & Abby said...

Well look at miss pro blogger! Brig peru looks so much fun. I can't believe how pretty it is. I'm so jealous. Well call me I miss ya. love ya.

Jen&Joe said...

Aloha.. tell cj i love hotdogs now thanks to him!! wow look at your blog.. a job well done.. imiss u

Kenyon said...

What a once in a lifetime experience! These are beautiful pictures and you look beautiful too :)

Chad & Dawn Howey said...

so beautiful... I wouldlove to see that in person. It was good to see you and brett the other day.. You guys are so adorable.

The Adams Family said...

Hi Brig! Just wanted to say hi!! Those pictures are AMAZING!!! What a fun trip! Your up so high! I think I might of freaked out. Anyways, Hope all is well!!

John and Danielle Corrigan said...

BRIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU EVIL WOMAN!!!!!! I know you have my cell phone number, right? I didn't know you got married!!?!?! HOW CUTE ARE YOU? Where the heck are you living? We are still in Orem. We definitely need to hang out you little newly wed. 801-830-5065. I love and miss you dearly. I need some friends from my past to be back in my life!!