Ha ha YES!!! Oh my gosh you guys have NO idea how excited i am! I posted this all on my very own!! I tried to tell ya how retarded i am with the dumb computer so thats why i have had the most Boring blog EVER and haven't updated for SO LONG!! but with ALOT of patience my dear friends amy & abby attempted teaching me! So.. i took a shot at it.. and Look what happened!! YAHOOO!!! Back in the game haha!! well shouldn't get too excited now! i'm still a freakin idiot & vedy slow AND just know the Very basics but hey makin progress?! before ya know it i'll be a pro blogger!! So hi friends!! I just Love looking at everyones blog it's kinda rediculis! But i'm so excited to catch up with old friends! We actually moved back to good ol Mesa! Home sweet home!! I'm SO happy to be home with my family and friends! Utah was just too dang cold!! its actually kind of a bitter sweet though because Brett's whole family is up there and we just love and miss them so much already So.. basically Wow it's just ALOT Harder than i thought to marry someone from Another State Danget!! Ah SO HARD!

7 comments:

Jaron & Abby said...

Yeah Brig! You have a new blog post! Oh and you and Brett look so cute.

Whitney said...

Yeah brigette! you did it! You already are a PRO blogger. Cant wait to what post comes next.

Jen&Joe said...

alright iam already for another post

Steven and Kami Palmer said...

I am so excited that you updated your blog. It was good seeing you on Saturday at Lance's reception. I hope you are doing well! Please keep in touch!
Kami Palmer

Amanda C said...

I am so proud of you! I haven't checked yours for over a month and today thought what the heck I give it a look and to my pleasant surprise.... a new post! Maybe we'll run into you sometime around this small town!

Brittany said...

I am so glad you posted something new. I have been checking back every now and then to see if you updated...and what do ya know? Keep them coming sista!

Amy Jo Nelson said...

Yay look at you!!!! I LOVE YOU! miss you. soooooo much.